Every new year prompts new plans, new goals, and new great to-dos for a lot of people. For many people, it calls for fresh start of one thing or the other. For some people, it is the same typical year flow, 365 or 366 days. While there are many things we all desire in this new year, the following things that are essential for every hardworking and reasonable dad in 2021:
- You need Almighty God: Disagreed or agreed, everyone needs God every year. So, for what 2021 holds, best and undesirables, every dad needs supernatural God to guide him through the best times and protect him through the rough times ahead.
- You need personal vision and missions that are realistic and measurable: These personal visions and missions are turned into great goals for what you want in the new year. These become good drive, propelling energy, for pursuing and achieving something worthwhile in the new year.
- You need your sound health to keep sound mind, body, and spirit. In the new year, wellness will be a big deal to keep going smoothly throughout the year. Reduce or stop unhealthy lifestyle. Every dad knows his.
- You need sound finance. Sound finance begins with healthy financial lifestyle. Stop accumulating debts to the existing ones. Think about future and save for raining days. Invest reasonably.
- You need a good job or a legitimate source of income: Especially, if you are not a trustafarian, you need a legitimate source of income. If you have one, try to maintain it and improve it. If the current job is not satisfactory in term of good income, apply and go for another better one that comes true.
- You need fun and relaxing times: After an unprecedented 2020 with lock-downs and overwhelming digital life, you need outdoor funs and relaxing times, when the COVID-19 is put under control.
- You need healthy diets including recommended essential vitamins: For many dads, you may need to reduce carbohydrates. Go for more fruits, especially berries and other good ones. Explore plant-based proteins, if you can. Drink water more than high-sugar content liquids. Reduce alcohol consumption. The main thing is to just maintain balanced and healthy diets.
- You need a lot of smiles and some good treats: Reasonably, reward yourself once in a while during the new year as you work hard to earn and take care of family.
- You need a good immediate family relationship and support: Don’t underestimate your family relationship, times, and love. Pray to God for one, if you do not have one. You will need that during the new year.
- You need positive energy: Avoid negative energy through pessimistic news, politics, and people. Free your mind from fear and anxieties. Expose your mind to good inspirations and positivities. Be hopeful and optimistic for better things and breakthroughs.
- You need a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine: This is a good one. Everyone dad needs a safe and COVID-19 vaccine in 2021. When one is available to you, please go for it. As long as it is approved as safe and effective by federal drugs regulatory authority, take it against COVID-19.
DadGist.com Wishes You A Healthy & Happy New Year !