Real everyday dad provides basic needs and support for his family and children based on his capacity. He lives and reflects a responsible fatherhood. Being a real everyday dad is not easy as it sounds. However, being one is not an option, if you want to be a good and responsible dad. Few hints to be one:
- Pray to God to help you to be one.
- Live it! Just live a responsible fatherhood. In your own capacity, provide support for your spouse and basic needs for your children. Support your family with love. In healthy way, promote mental, physical, and social development of your children. Be a good role model to your children. Help them with their school works or use reliable resources to support their learnings. Show and help them to learn and have good manners, respect, and good characters. Be a good dad to them. Protect them from ideologies of lies, hate, and disrespect to God and other people.
- Take healthy advice on building heathy and responsible fatherhood from reliable sources and resources. Peers with no experience of being everyday dad is a bad source. Ideologies that do not promote sound and healthy fatherhood and the ones that disagree with promoting family in the society are not the right sources either.
- Take common sense lessons from lifestyle of the dads whose lifestyles disagree with responsible fatherhood. Learn from their mistakes and result of their poor decision and irresponsibility.
- Never use a script-movie dad to live a real everyday dad. A real everyday dad is a reality real dad that lives a responsible fatherhood every day in his own capacity.
- Get this right: an everyday dad is not a super-hero. He is a human being with his own weaknesses. However, he manages his weaknesses by optimizing his strengths and responsible fatherhood lifestyle to be a good and real everyday dad.