While the reality of COVID-19 epidemics is still obvious, the struggle to contain it continues as politics drives the show. For every dad, taking care of one’s health is now a big deal and that should be a priority. However, taking care of one’s health should not make Holiday season and every day gloomy. Few tips for dads to enjoy Holiday season, while they take care of health stuffs including keeping COVID-19 at bay:
- Don’t get political about any health issues including COVID-19.
- Know your health status and explore your health issues and vaccination with your doctor and/or qualified immunologist. If your doctor is politically motivated, change to a non-political one.
- If it is okay for your health status and you have not got yours, please, take basic COVID-19 vaccines.
- Wipe down all gifts and presents before wrapping during this Holiday season. If receiving from outside, wipe down all presents and gifts, when received. Use normal safe wipes to wipe edible gifts.
- If Holiday travel can be skipped and it is not mandatory, you can just skip it because of travel stress in this COVID-19 pandemic period.
- Listen to honest TV coverage and news. Avoid politically-driven and dishonest news and TV media. They feed viewers with dishonest narratives and increase mental fear and stress.
- Have Holiday fun with spouse and children. Don’t let COVID-19 fear ruin your Holiday season.
- Maintain the basic personal hygiene.
- Eat good and healthy foods.
- Take your essential vitamin supplements as recommended by your qualified nutritionists and doctors.
- Quit smoking.
- Have healthy digital fun – Learn crypto, see what’s going on on good social media, etc.
- Take a break: Read a good book, write a journal, watch good movies, etc.
- Ignore and avoid bad drama, political fight, and bad neighbors.
Have a safe and Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays!