In the current time, when Coronavirus continues to dare the world health system, the best cure now is championing preventive measures for personal and community protection. Community health promotion becomes the grassroot key to say No to Coronavirus in our families, communities, states, countries, and the world as whole.
Our greeting gestures will never be the same, that one is for sure! The contact greeting gestures such as hugging, kissing, and shaking hands will be reduced or temporarily suspended. Even contact “hand knuckle” greeting will need to take a break. The non-contact greeting gestures are now the effective styles to show our wonderful greetings to others:
- A good smile 😐 will just do.
- “Hand on your heart” is another cool and affectionate greeting gesture.
- Thumb up 👍👍🏾👍🏼will also do.
- Hand knuckle without touching 🤜 🤛🏽.
- Kissing your palm without touching your mouth. Remember, you need to stop touching your nose, face, and mouth, when you are outside.
- Healthy and safe social networks’ chatting and emoji greetings are not bad too.