Welcome into 2022 ! 2020 was thought to be a crazy year. 2021 was crazier with more deaths from COVID-19, inflation on the rise, things got expensive, more fear and panic on COVID-19, crime surge, and poor economy recovery. In this new year, 2022, it is now about hoping for the best, instead of turning into craziest year among the three consecutive years. There are great tips for dads in 2022. Many are necessary, while many are advisable. Few that can be very helpful are listed below:
- Have personal and great vision and mission that are realistic and healthy in 2022.
- Try to not get sick on careless mode or lifestyle. While no one has control over some illnesses, many are preventable. Watch what you eat and drink, quit harmful health lifestyle such as smoking habit, and make healthy hygiene a habit; all these can lower chance of getting some illnesses.
- Start building your financial portfolio, if you have not started. Start saving a few bucks on every paycheck. Talk to a qualified investment advisor, if you cannot navigate on your own. Generally, be smart with money matters.
- Be a responsible dad this year and beyond. Look out for yourself and family. Support your children’s education. Teach them respect for God, other people, and your nation. Teach them good characters, while you live as a good example for them. Guide your children away from any political foolishness and foolish ideologies.
- Be responsible towards this deadly COVID-19 epidemic. While you don’t need to embrace politicized version of COVID-19, do the necessary helpful things to put it under control such as taking the basic COVID-19 vaccines, observe healthy personal hygiene, reduce personal exposure to COVID-19 and other infections, boost your immune system with healthy diets, less-stress, good sleep, and essential vitamins recommended by your physicians, etc.
- Have healthy fun this year. Don’t let stress and panic control your life. Sleep well. Explore your personal great ideas.
- Vote smart in this year elections (and future elections) in U.S. and any country you live. Don’t vote for lies and promises. Don’t vote for identity politicians. Vote for your family economy, vote for national economy, vote for safety and security, vote for your nation, vote for good character, and vote for respect for God. Vote wise! Election has consequences as they say. Be bold and vote wise!
- Above all, be on Almighty God’s side. You really need Almighty God on your side in inflation-infected economy, still-not-under-control COVID-19 epidemic, crime surge, etc. Pray to Him for help, guidance, provision, and protection.
Happy New Year ! For every dad and everyone, be safe and have a wonderful 2022 !