Children are God’s blessings to any dad and mom. While some perspectives think otherwise, having children secures the future of next generation. Raising them should not be the end of their parents’ dreams and good life pursuits from every life perspectives. There may be some adjustment to how you live, how you approach and pursue your dream, risk you take and how you take them, decisions you make, and how you handle your financial planning. However, your dreams and good ambitions as a dad should never end, when you have child/children or raising them. So take these motivations and live optimistically as you raise your beautiful God’s gifts -children
- Your life never ends as you begin to raise children. While things may need to get adjusted, enjoy life with them in your own contented manner.
- Never cease to grow positively. Some dads never grow up, even though they have children. Growing up does not mean aging. It is getting more matured and wiser. Maturity is beautiful and has good life rewards. Having children, raising family is one of goodie of life. Don’t let any ignorant ones teach or guide you otherwise that it’s bad for life business.
- Your dreams never end because you are raising kids. Yes of course, there may be some adjustments, even temporary breaks from personal life pursuit. Your good dreams should never end by your kid’s arrival on planet earth. For instance, you wanted to go back to school; you can adjust and seek suitable educational option for family and working dads and moms. Career improvement? Explore suitable options. You have got some unique talents, good ideas, etc? Be opened to inspiration while you are with your kids or not around them.
- Don’t be arrogant to ask for God’s help, when it becomes tough. Even with no kid, life becomes tough sometimes. When it becomes tough while raising kids, ask for God to help you. Also seek good help and support from right sources.
- Grow with them. No one grow one. Even those, who don’t like kids or like to have kids, grow with their friends or new strangers. Don’t live dejected life because you are raising kids. Don’t borrow leaves from those who intentionally don’t have kids because they think they are problems to their lives and ambitions. Grow with your beautiful kids. Learn from life of raising them.
- Making it easy for yourself. Be your kid’s best friend. Be his/her home and life teacher. Be his/her mentor. He or she does not need any movie super-hero to be their mentors. Be his/her guardian. Be his/her dad. Be their father.
- Don’t be hard on yourself. All you need may be to just accept the beautiful gift, your child/children, given to you by God. Take little time planning and raising them in good way. Stop any risky behaviors around them and adjust beautifully to what will benefit you and your family including your precious kid(s).