Having a good sleep every day is part of taking care of one’s health. While there are just too much to do for hardworking and busy dads, they cannot just forgo their health for tough decisions, tight schedules, or tough to-dos. Maintaining sound health includes many things; having a good sleep regularly is one of them. For busy and hardworking dads, low or high health issues may result, when skipping sleep or having frequent short sleep such as sleeping for 1-4 hours every day, becomes a pattern. Explore few health warnings of frequent sleep deprivation below:
- Migraine may be triggered. Head becoming giddy and feeling dizzy sometimes. The resulting headache issue may in turn lead into more migraine.
- When having frequent sleep deprivation, the outcome may be racing heart beat for some dads.
- Eyes becoming itchy or ache may be caused by frequent sleep deprivation. Take care of this promptly by restoring your healthy enough sleep; 7-8 hours sleep is recommended daily for an adult.
- Sleepiness affects body metabolism and this may result in some nutritional issue for some dads.
- Sleepiness may result in body ache and pain such as back and leg pain.
- Habitual lack of sleep may hamper blood circulation, which may lead to other health issue. Try to have adequate sleep regularly, especially night sleep.
- Intentional or unintentional sleep deprivation may lead to tiredness and lost of interest in being active. Depression may follow, if frequent sleep deprivation is not promptly managed.
- Lack of sleep affects mental health including poor cognitive function such as lack of mental focus and sharpness.
Overall comment: If your sleepiness is not caused by your intentional lack of sleep or skipping sleep, you may need to talk to your physician. Sleepiness can be caused by other health issues and it may be a risk factor for other tougher health issue. Please talk to your doctors promptly. Also, if your sleep deprivation is a habitual type, adjust and get adequate night sleep regularly. If your habitual sleep deprivation has led to other health issues, talk to your doctor promptly.